Morrotober

I'm participating in a Lego Ninjago October challenge on tumblr; you can find the Morrotober blog here. I'll be uploading each day's story here, though not necessarily in a timely fashion. Currently? We're going into 2024, and I'm still not done.

Morrotober 2022

Day One: Morro manages to capture the Water Ninja, however temporarily. Warnings: minor reference to torture.
Day Two: Morro and Nya talk about who was the better choice for the Green Ninja.
Day Three: Nya gives Morro a haircut.
Day Four: Using the element of wind, Morro peers into Ninjago.
Day Five: Morro takes a flying ship out over the Shintaro skies. Nya’s not a fan. Warnings: emetophobia.
Day Six: Morro has witnessed the deaths of everyone he knows. Lloyd asks him for a favor. Warnings: depiction of character death.
Day Seven: Morro bakes what can generously be referred to as a "cake."
Day Eight: Morro encounters a ghost with the power of a djinn.
Day Nine: Morro and Nya confront each other in Stiix.
Day Ten: Morro gets his hand caught in some training equipment. Warnings: graphic depiction of hand injury.
Day Eleven: Nya makes a doll for the ghost only she can see.
Day Twelve: Morro goes with the ninja and Benthomaar to investigate the Preeminent’s resting place on the bottom of the ocean. Warnings: Mention/reference to death.
Day Thirteen: Set in Coinverse, Morro rants about art therapy.
Day Fourteen: Morro wakes up after making a wish to be alive again. A continuation of Day Eight.
Day Fifteen: Morro's powers are going haywire. Wu and Nya take him to the sky to find the cause.
Day Sixteen: A half-angel Morro dies and runs away to the ends of the world. Warnings: death, religion (Christian)
Day Seventeen: Morro finds out about his lineage.
Day Eighteen: Morro gets a happy ending. Someone else doesn't. Warnings: mentioned/implied death, drowning.
Day Nineteen: Everyone human in the monastery gets sick. Pixal recruits Morro to help take care of them, but Nya doesn’t want to rest.
Day Twenty
and so on…

Morrotober 2023

Coming soon!