Reality and Rebirth

Hey! Here's the hub for my fanfiction! I'm slowly working on uploading and organizing it all.

Not every fanfic is uploaded here yet! I've written a TON of fanfiction, some works being tens of thousands of words long, and I'm still working on getting all of it uploaded. I have links to their pages on Ao3 when applicable.

There may be broken links in this section. Please notify me if you see any; you can do this on the error reporting page. Just remember, each one of these is a work of fiction.

Fanfic pages have comments enabled. Remember the rules for commenting.

Updates

July 1st, 2024: The last chapter of Onkalo Heart has been posted: Chapter Fifteen, the epilogue. I'm going to try and get my other in-progress fanfics uploaded soon.

June 23rd, 2024: The most recent chapter of Onkalo Heart has been posted, Chapter Fourteen. Still working on everything else.

June 13th, 2024: I am working on reopening the fanfiction section again. Many pages have gotten an update! Most notable fanfiction upload is Onkalo Heart, my Pokémon Sword and Shield fanfic–thirteen chapters are up!

Older Updates

Fandom Pages

These are slowly getting added and updated as I upload my fanfiction. In an ideal world, they would all already be up, but if I waited to do that before taking the website out of hiatus it would simply never come out of hiatus. So here's what I've got!

Lego City Adventures

Lego Ninjago

Pokémon

Other Pages

Oneshot Page