Reality and Rebirth

This is the index for all my Lego City Adventures fanfiction.

Recently Updated: N/A

My Best Works: The Lock and the Key

Currently Updating

Make Up Your Mind

Summary: After being hit on the head and tricked into becoming a criminal by Snake Rattler, Duke gets his memories back and doesn't tell anyone, hoping to stay "undercover" to eventually turn on Snake and put him in jail again. But Snake isn't such a bad guy, is he? As the situation escalates and Snake's past comes to haunt him, Duke doesn't know whose side he should take.

Not yet uploaded; read on Ao3!

Completed

Fall From Space

Summary: Tippy Dorman tries to adapt to life after his fall from grace, but when his sister contacts him after nearly a decade of no communication, he's left wondering what the future will look like. Harl, as always, is there to help.

Not yet uploaded; read on Ao3!

The Lock and the Key

Summary: Upon opening the Mars door, Tippy gains the power of a god and takes the whole city to Paradoors. Harl tries to talk to him and convince him to put everything back to normal, but he's going to need help to do it. Warnings for violence & implied/referenced character death; additional warnings before each chapter.

Not yet uploaded; read on Ao3!

Oneshots

Everything She Wanted

Summary: When Sandra gets a job offer in another city, she worries her renewed friendship with Freya won't survive the distance. Freya/Sandra shipping.

Read it here!

Helpful Hacksaw Hank

Summary: Hacksaw Hank reorganizes his birthday party to help Tippy on a date. Like most of Hank's plans, this has unintended results. Harl/Tippy shipping.

Read it here!

Knock Knock

Summary: Daisy Lewis is caught stowing away in her mother's car all the way to her worksite. Since the demolition area is much too dangerous for a twelve-year-old, her mother and Mr. Fendrich put her in a room with Fendrich's stepkid–some seventeen-year-old nerd who knows a lot about doors. Warnings for brief instances of misgendering.

Read it here!

Tippy Doorman Dating Sim

Summary: Harl tries to impress his crush, with unexpected results.

Read it here!

True to Himself

Summary: Mary Sinclair was the one who convinced him to be open about his trans identity. Not that R.E. Fendrich would ever admit it.

Not yet uploaded; read on Ao3!