Reality and Rebirth

This is the page for my Pokémon fanfiction. I've loved the Pokémon franchise for as long as I can remember, and I have a lot of stories in its universe.

Recently Updated: Onkalo Heart

My Best Works: N/A

Currently Updating

Bring Us Into the Digital Age

Summary: Kyrie didn't intend to be a pokémon trainer; they adopted their first eevee as a pet. But when they find an abandoned egg in the Eevemporium, they're caught up in a conspiracy with robots, a mysterious Team Cyber, and many more eevees than they ever thought they'd have.

Gnosia Stella Coronae

Summary: Rebecca is a young woman leading a (somewhat) ordinary life, when she’s caught up in a game of legendary pokémon politics. Scared and confused, all she wants is for her and everyone else to get out of this alive. A mix of ORAS-verse and anime-verse (particularly the 11th movie).

Completed

Onkalo Heart

Summary: After he awakens Eternatus, Chairman Rose wakes up days later in the hospital, with a Wishing Star where his heart used to be. It's clear he won't find answers if he turns himself in, so he decides to take his leave and search on his own–but as a man on the run, he's forced to seek help from questionable characters who don't always have his best interests in mind.

Start Here | Chapter Index | Latest Update, Chapter Fifteen: Epilogue